Charlestowne Woodturners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charlestowne Woodturners

A club for those turning, or wanting to learn woodturning in the Charleston SC area.
The club meets at Hostetler Custom Cabinetry, 403 Fleming Road, Charleston SC, 29412. On the 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 6:30pm-9:00pm.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

free mystery wood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-21

free mystery wood Empty
PostSubject: free mystery wood   free mystery wood EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:29 pm

There is a pile of large diameter pieces of tree in Huron Point Subdivision on Mathis ferry road in Mt Pleasant. If anyone wants the big pieces they need to bring a chain saw or some help. I picked up all the ones I could lift and filled the bed of my truck about 1/2 full. I have seen mt pleasant trash pick up in that area on mon and tue b4 so it won't be there for long. Don't know what king of wood it is. The large pieces left are as big as 36 diameter. Most are 16 to 20 in long. If anyone wants more info or help loading it give me a call.

Gary
Back to top Go down
Dave W

Dave W

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

free mystery wood Empty
PostSubject: Re: free mystery wood   free mystery wood EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Thanks for the heads-up Gary, unfortunitely I can't break away to get down there. I hope someone can take advantage of it before it's gone.
Back to top Go down

free mystery wood
Page 1 of 1