Charlestowne Woodturners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charlestowne Woodturners

A club for those turning, or wanting to learn woodturning in the Charleston SC area.
The club meets at Hostetler Custom Cabinetry, 403 Fleming Road, Charleston SC, 29412. On the 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 6:30pm-9:00pm.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sand Paper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry Peterson

Jerry Peterson

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Sand Paper Empty
PostSubject: Sand Paper   Sand Paper EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:09 am

Dave, at the last meeting you had good information on sand paper, but I didn't take notes. Could you post the suppliers and possible website. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dave W

Dave W

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Sand Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Paper   Sand Paper EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:09 pm

I just popped on to Klingspor's website for the first time in awhile. It looks like they changed their website around Sad I'll get use to it. Anyway click the following link and you should see a products list. Click abrasive rolls, then click roll width and length. This list all the size that the rolls come in. I have found the 2" x 25 meter to work the best for me. They are now $18.95 each, or the 10 meter are $8.95. Those are the "shop rolls" not the gold. The gold is nice, but the shop works for what we do. You'll need to look at page 2 for the remainder grits. I really haven't gone anywhere else for paper myself, but I did buy the micro mesh pads up at mantools.

http://www.woodworkingshop.com/
Back to top Go down

Sand Paper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlestowne Woodturners  :: Charlestowne Woodturners Info and Resources :: Favorite Venders-
Jump to: