Charlestowne Woodturners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charlestowne Woodturners

A club for those turning, or wanting to learn woodturning in the Charleston SC area.
The club meets at Hostetler Custom Cabinetry, 403 Fleming Road, Charleston SC, 29412. On the 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 6:30pm-9:00pm.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

woodturning workshop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-21

woodturning workshop Empty
PostSubject: woodturning workshop   woodturning workshop EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:12 am

ETV is showing woodturning workshop again. Sat mornings at 10:30. Hope they keep it on for awhile this time.
Back to top Go down
Dave W

Dave W

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: woodturning workshop   woodturning workshop EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:14 am

It's about time! woodturning workshop 869911
Back to top Go down
DougB

DougB

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: woodturning workshop   woodturning workshop EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:53 am

Watched the episode yesterday. Very interesting. I'm not sure I like the idea of wasting a piece of plywood for every ring assembled. Still it makes a certain amount of sense. I guess it would probably only add a couple of dollars to every segmented vessel turned. You could probably get by with some sheets of 1/4" luan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: woodturning workshop   woodturning workshop Empty

Back to top Go down

woodturning workshop
Page 1 of 1