Charlestowne Woodturners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charlestowne Woodturners

A club for those turning, or wanting to learn woodturning in the Charleston SC area.
The club meets at Hostetler Custom Cabinetry, 403 Fleming Road, Charleston SC, 29412. On the 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 6:30pm-9:00pm.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mini Lathe Stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave W

Dave W

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Mini Lathe Stand Empty
PostSubject: Mini Lathe Stand   Mini Lathe Stand EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:39 am

OK, as I mentioned at the meeting tonight, I'm still having difficulty getting the file loaded up somewhere. If you send me a PM with your email address in here, I'll send it to your email. You can do so buy clicking on the PM button right bellow this post.

One thing I should mention: We ended up shortening our stands to measure 16" wide x 45" long. We made our stands 30.25" high. This height was based in conjunction with the height from the bottom of the lathe to the center point of the spindle shaft, an additional 12 or 13 inches, giving us a total of 42ish" from the ground to center height. What is recommended for total height is from the floor to your elbow, when your arm is bent forward at 90 degrees. If your totally lost, include your phone numbers and I'll give you a call to explain.

Back to top Go down
Dave W

Dave W

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Mini Lathe Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Lathe Stand   Mini Lathe Stand EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:26 pm

I was able to get it uploaded and linked. After clicking on the link below, a window should open, click the arrow, then on the following page click where it says "click here to start download". A small box pops up and you have to chose to save or open. I would save it to your pc so you can access it better, or even print it off.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/iv33gs7k3hm34tq/Mini_Stand.pdf
Back to top Go down

Mini Lathe Stand
Page 1 of 1