Charlestowne Woodturners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charlestowne Woodturners

A club for those turning, or wanting to learn woodturning in the Charleston SC area.
The club meets at Hostetler Custom Cabinetry, 403 Fleming Road, Charleston SC, 29412. On the 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 6:30pm-9:00pm.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acorn Bird House Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave W

Dave W

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Acorn Bird House Plans Empty
PostSubject: Acorn Bird House Plans   Acorn Bird House Plans EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:55 pm

I have uploaded these as a pdf file. Please let me know if this does not work for you. The pictures on the first, and second page are not the best, so on page 1 lower right he is drilling the hole into the side of the acorn with the lathe turned off. Page 2 the lathe is again turned off and he is hand sawing in order to separate the top from the bottom. The place of separation is seen more easily in the diagram above.

Upon clicking the link, it should give you the option to download. Save it to your computer (My Documents) so you can bring it up to look at, or print.

http://www.MegaShare.com/dnd/1854306/c8fe9b987b524e97ab161a4d481b71c0/Acorn Birdhouse Plan.pdf

Good luck, and as always feel free to call if you have any questions or just need a talk through..
Back to top Go down
Dave W

Dave W

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Acorn Bird House Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acorn Bird House Plans   Acorn Bird House Plans EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Ok, the above link is a bit tricky, I went ahead and uploaded it to another site called filefront.

http://www.filefront.com/15680417/Acorn%20Birdhouse%20Plan.pdf
Back to top Go down

Acorn Bird House Plans
Page 1 of 1