Charlestowne Woodturners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charlestowne Woodturners

A club for those turning, or wanting to learn woodturning in the Charleston SC area.
The club meets at Hostetler Custom Cabinetry, 403 Fleming Road, Charleston SC, 29412. On the 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 6:30pm-9:00pm.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merry Christmas, and what did you get?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DougB

DougB

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Merry Christmas, and what did you get? Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas, and what did you get?   Merry Christmas, and what did you get? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:52 am

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas.

Also thought I'd give ya'll a chance to brag about the turning/woodworking stuff you got for Christmas.

I'll start off.

Not exactly a turning tool, but it may help me make some turning tools/jigs. I got a nice little 110v wire feed welder. Thoughts of captive hollowing rigs dancing in my head. I also got one of the LV MINI shoulder planes. It's a cute (Can guys use that word?) little plane. Not sure how much use I'll get from it, but I like it. We haven't gone to the MIL's house yet, so there may be a thing or two to add later.
Back to top Go down
Dave W

Dave W

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, and what did you get?   Merry Christmas, and what did you get? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:03 pm

I already let the cat out on mine.... White, bout 4 ft long x 4 ft high. Couldn't bring myself to ask for anything else this year after that purchase.
Back to top Go down
Richy2

Richy2

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, and what did you get?   Merry Christmas, and what did you get? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:12 pm

lol! lol! All I got is 2 gift cards from Lowes. lol

Merry Christmas, and what did you get? 76882 Merry Christmas, and what did you get? 76882
Back to top Go down
Dave W

Dave W

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, and what did you get?   Merry Christmas, and what did you get? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Richy2 wrote:
lol! lol! All I got is 2 gift cards from Lowes. lol

Merry Christmas, and what did you get? 76882 Merry Christmas, and what did you get? 76882

Cool, Got anything in mind?
Back to top Go down
Richy2

Richy2

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, and what did you get?   Merry Christmas, and what did you get? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:21 pm

More tools More Tools then some wood lol

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, and what did you get?   Merry Christmas, and what did you get? Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas, and what did you get?
Page 1 of 1